Venatus is Europe’s leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, they exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for Rovio, EA, Mobafire and many other gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. Venatus is committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
Who we want:
We have an Account Manager position to fill in our sales team. We are looking for someone with experience in driving digital sales, who is well connected, and has a passion for enabling meaningful connections between publishers and audiences. The successful candidate will sell ad solutions across some of the most iconic gaming and entertainment sites and apps in the world.
The Account Manager will develop and manage revenue and relationships with direct clients and agencies with a mixture of analytics and advisory skills. The ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Full management of a client portfolio including bookings and up-selling
· Liaison with clients about new product launches and advertising opportunities
· Internal reporting on sales figures and ownership of client needs
· Provision of campaign updates and ensuring that our advertisers are satisfied
· Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management
· Detailed awareness of the mobile and gaming market spaces and awareness of future trends
· Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to deliver results under pressure
Competitive package including 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off!
Interested? As an extra incentive, we will give an iPad to anyone who refers a candidate who successfully passes their probation. If you approach us directly and successfully pass probation we will give the iPad to you. Please indicate at the top of your application whether you are a direct or referred application, and who referred you if appropriate.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the above role, please email us at email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and short cover letter, and ensure the subject header is the title of the role you are interested in.