Venatus is Europe’s leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, they exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for Rovio, EA, Mobafire and many other gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. Venatus is committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
Who we want:
Your main role will be to support the Business Development Manager, and to prospect and sign suitable up and coming websites for our sales team to sell advertising on. You need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you have an inquiring mind and will constantly be looking to drive efficiency in the way that we develop business. You will be keen to learn the best practices for how to ensure advertising generates maximum return on investment for our publishers whilst also looking to help us innovate as we grow.
· Identify up-and-coming publishers and sourcing leads
· Understand publisher needs and goals, and how they align with those of Venatus, and anticipate the future needs of both parties
· Fully support the Business Development Manager and help to execute growth strategies
· Keeping abreast of industry trends
· Produce regular internal reports and stay abreast of industry news
· Work collaboratively across the business, including liaison with Ad Operations to drive growth
· 1+ years of experience in a new business capacity with sales quota-carrying responsibilities and a proven ability to deliver and exceed targets
· Excellent prospecting skills and an eye for new trends
· Experience of working with desktop, mobile and mobile web and strong track record with relevant premium clients
· Lean working approach and appreciation for startup methodologies
· Willingness to learn
· Passionate about promoting best practice within advertising
Competitive package including 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off!
Interested? As an extra incentive, we will give an iPad to anyone who refers a candidate who successfully passes their probation. If you approach us directly and successfully pass probation we will give the iPad to you.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the above role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and short cover letter, and ensure the subject header is the title of the role you are interested in.