Venatus is Europe’s leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, they exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for Rovio, EA, Mobafire and many other gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. Venatus is committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
Who we want:
You’ll be actively seeking new gaming and entertainment publishers to add to our growing network. Your main role will be to sign suitable websites for our sales team to sell advertising on. You need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you have an enquiring mind and will constantly be looking to drive efficiencies in the way that we develop business. You’ll use your analytical skills to develop the business and ensure that advertising generates maximum return on investment for our publishers
· Take responsibility for growing our portfolio by Identifying, negotiating and onboarding new publishers
· Manage internal and external stakeholder needs and expectations on all levels, working closely with key decision makers in the company
· Produce pipeline reports and market analysis and provide strategic support for Venatus’ growth trajectory
· Identify pain points and troubleshoot industry issues to provide high quality solutions
· Work collaboratively across the business, including liaison with Ad Operations, Engineering, Creative and Press to drive growth
· Manage a team effectively and in line with Venatus’s culture of support for new talent
· 4+ years of experience in a new business capacity with sales quota-carrying responsibilities and a proven ability to deliver and exceed targets
· Experience of working with desktop, mobile and mobile web and strong track record with relevant premium clients
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in managing a team or excited and ready to make the leap
· Passionate about promoting best practice within advertising
· Experience in due diligence and negotiating supply chains
Competitive package including 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off!
Interested? As an extra incentive, we will give an iPad to anyone who refers a candidate who successfully passes their probation. If you approach us directly and successfully pass probation we will give the iPad to you. Please indicate at the top of your application whether you are a direct or referred application, and who referred you if appropriate.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the above role, please email us at email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and short cover letter, and ensure the subject header is the title of the role you are interested in.