Venatus is Europe’s leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, we exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for Rovio, EA, Mobafire and many other gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. Venatus is committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
Who we want:
We have a permanent role to fill in our Programmatic team. The Junior Programmatic Manager's role will be to support Venatus’ programmatic team by developing and managing structured relationships with various agency programmatic trading teams, in addition to providing support for Venatus relationships’ with the major supply-side partners. The successful candidate will have an enquiring mind and will constantly be looking to drive efficiencies in the way that we develop business. They will be keen to learn how we can maximise our publisher set-ups, deal set-ups and arrangements with the major SSPs. The Junior Programmatic Manager will be a proactive self-starter with previous experience of both commercial and programmatic operations, who is able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Provide a personalised service to agency trade desks to ensure that they stay up to date with Venatus’ work and that ongoing deals are supported
· Support our Agency Trade Desk partnerships and feedback their needs to the Head of Demand in order to help evolve Venatus’ programmatic team
· Provide support to the programmatic team within the major supply side partners
· Work closely with Venatus’ Programmatic Ad Ops Manager to maximise deal revenue
· Work collaboratively across the business, liaising with the Ad Operations and Sales teams to drive programmatic growth
· 2+ years of experience in a programmatic role, preferably with an ad-tech supplier, supply-side partner or agency trade desk
· Good awareness and knowledge of the wider programmatic landscape
· Experience of working with publishers and demonstrate knowledge of publisher waterfalls
· A strong network within the Big Five agency groups
· Willingness to learn new programmatic technology
· Passionate about promoting best practice within programmatic advertising
Competitive package including 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off!
Interested? As an extra incentive, we will give an iPad to anyone who refers a candidate who successfully passes their probation. If you approach us directly and successfully pass probation we will give the iPad to you. Please indicate at the top of your application whether you are a direct or referred application, and who referred you if appropriate.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the above role, please email us at email@example.com
Please ensure the subject header is the title of the role you are interested in. Along with a short cover letter and CV.