Venatus is Europe’s leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, they exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for Rovio, EA, Mobafire and many other gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. Venatus is committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
Who we want:
We have a permanent PR and Marketing Executive role to fill in our team. Working both autonomously and with teams from across Venatus, the successful candidate will drive our work on press, marketing, events and research.
- Fully support company's PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients
- Effectively utilise company's social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Ideally a graduate with a degree in Marketing, PR or English
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
£22,000 per year, full training and 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off!
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the above role, please email us at email@example.com
Please ensure the subject header is the title of the role you are interested in. Along with a short cover letter and CV.